A great desert adventure of hiking in the Judean desert and rappelling down dry waterfalls into natural water pools
The Rahaf Gorge, south of Masada, is one of the most beautiful of the Judean Desert canyons – a narrow, deep canyon with waterfalls and Rocks. The canyon provides an adventurous and special experience – sliding between rocks and passing through small dry waterfalls with ropes, rappelling and sliding down n 4 dry waterfalls.
The trail of Nahal Rahaf will start ny climbing the ancient Rahaf pass to the top of canyon, from where we will descend to the spectacular Rahaf Gorge. The first waterfall is a challenging descent with a rope and wedges. In the waterfall after it (about 8 meters) we will slide with rappelling. We will continue on a short walk in the narrow canyon and pass small cascades that we will descend with ropes. From here, we will rappel a few more tall waterfalls with the last one at a height of about 45 meters.
- Regular Group Tours: 240 NIS (About 67$) per person.
- Private Guide (A group of 1-8 people) : Price 2,000 NIS (About 560$)
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Meeting point: Rahaf Parking (Near Masada)
- Equipment: We supply all the equipment
- The activity is insured, and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- Credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in Cash at the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can be made also by credit card.
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.