A full day of adventure that includes all 3 activities:
Via Ferrata + Rappelling + Rock Climbing.
- Via Ferrata: A unique activity using special equipment to climb with cables, rungs, and metal handles following an already built-in climbing course on the face of cliff.
- Rappelling: Leaning off the edge of the cliff and sailing down to the bottom using ropes.
- Rock Climbing: Real Rock Climbing with the safety of the ropes and harness. With all levels to choose from, for the beginner to the advanced.
- Location: At the top of the Ramim Cliff above Kiryat Shemona in Northern Israel.
- Level: no experience necessary.
Super breathtaking views including the Hula valley, Mount Hermon, The Golan heights, all the way towards the Lebanon mountains.
- Regular Group Tours: 260 NIS (About 73$) per person.
- Private Guide (A group of 1-8 people) : Price 2,000 NIS (About 560$)
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Meeting point: Kibbutz Manara.
- Equipment: We supply all the equipment
- The activity is insured, and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- Credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in Cash at the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can be made also by credit card.
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.