Join “Israel by Foot” Expert local Hiking guide for an amazing day in the great outdoors
A truly exiting day out in the upper sections of Wadi Qelt. We will visit know sights such as the Faran Monastery, Ein Prat and Ein Maboa. Cross the Canyon section of the Wadi with its many pools and small waterfalls. And also come across ancient aqueducts and other signs of human activity from the distant past.
|Pickup Locations||1) Jerusalem Central Station
2) Jerusalem City Center
|Price||270 NIS (About 75$)
Discount on 4 or more hikers
|Minimum Age||13 years. (Minors must be accompanied by an adult)|
|Schedule||Weekly Between November and April. (Check Availability)|
|Included in price||* Transportation To & From Jerusalem.
* Expert Hiking Guide.
|Not included in the price||* Food
* 29 NIS Entrance fee to Ein Prat National Park.
Click image to enlarge
Highlights of the Hike:
- Faran Monastery – the first Christian monastery to be built-in the Judean Desert around 330 CE.
- Ein Prat – The biggest spring in Wadi Qelt.
- Ancient Aqueducts.
- Deep pools with great swimming opportunities.
- Dramatic desert scenery.
- 08:20 – Pickup from Jerusalem city center.
- 09:00 – 15:00 8 Km hike in Wadi Qelt
- 15:30 Driving back to Jerusalem.
Online registration will re-open in October
- Automatic booking with immediate confirmation through our booking system. Payment by PAYPAL only.
- Payment with Credit Cards – Manual registration by Phone/Whatsapp/SMS (+972502009757) or email (email@example.com)
What to Bring?
Mandatory (You will not be allowed to join the hike without and will not be refunded):
2 liters of water.
Hiking boots or Sneakers. (We highly recommend hiking boots, but will accept also sneakers).
- Sandals not allowed!
Snacks and Lunch
Dry-fit shirt as a base layer
On rainy days - Rain proof light coat.
The customer may cancel his booking at any time.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Up to 2 weeks prior to the trip: 90% refund.
Up to 48 hours prior to the trip: 75% refund.
Less than 48 hours: Not refundable.
For special cases and circumstances please email and we commit to try and make the largest refund possible!
- The full and binding cancellation policy appears in the Terms and Conditions document. The above serves for general understanding only!