Ascend to a fantastic View-Point of the Kineret & the Jordan Valley
Hike up through an interesting Wadi to the view-point.
Look at the Sea of Galilee from an unusual direction & also get a good views to the Jordan valley and the Gilad mountains.
Get the Map & GPS Track for this hike ===>>
- Starting point – At the end of the road just above Menachamiya (1).
- Menachamiya is an historic Israeli settelemnt from 1901. There are still some nice historic buildings and and intersting museum to visit.
- Pictures of historic Menachamiya.
- Follow the ‡Blue‡ markers along Wadi El Jorum for about 1.8 Km. (2)
- At this point the path meets a dirt road. Continue on the dirt road with the ‡Blue‡ markers for about 300 m (3).
- The ‡Blue‡ markers continue now on a foot path climbing steeply.
- At the end of the climb (4), Turn right with the ‡Blue‡ markers.
- Continue on it with another steep section until you reach the junction with the dirt road with ‡Black‡ markers (Part of the INT). (5)
- Turn left on the ‡Black‡ marker and follow it for 200 m to reach the view-point under the lonley tree. The perfect spot for an extended break.
- Retrace your steps to (5) and continue on the ‡Black‡ markers (Also INT) for about 1.5 Km, until you reach the junction with the dirt road (‡Red‡ markers). (6)
- Follow the ‡Red‡ markers on the dirt road for about 4 Km to the starting point.
Get FULL QUALITY maps & GPS file for this hike for just 5$
(watch the Video)
- HD Topo map of the route area optimized for printing on an A4 size paper or for browsing on your device.
- GPS track file for navigations on your IOS/Android App.
- Map Legend and labels are in English
- Zoomed in maps for the sensitive areas of the route.
- Link to an interactive map.
For 5-9 trips in the past 30 days – 20%. For 10 or more trips – 28%. Claim Discount
We recommend to attach to this hike a visit to the nearby town of Beit She’an. You will be surprised by the variety of amazing thing you can do there!!