A fantastic mix of an amazing hike with fun rappelling and swimming in magical natural pools.
|Best||May - October|
|/ Start Point||(Accessible also by Bus)|
One of the most beautiful rappelling adventures in Israel is the Black Canyon/ Gorge (also known as the “Nakik HaShahor”). The Black Gorge is called “black” because it does not get the sun’s rays most of the day, a fact which makes the canyon a wonderful place to pass a hot summer day.
The trip begins at the Yehudia Reserve in the Golan Heights. We’ll hike into the volcanic canyon and rappel 3 waterfalls into the water! Heights: 3, 30 and 25 meters.
Get ready to get wet! You’ll have to swim in amazing natural pools.
- Regular Group Tours: 250 NIS (About 70$) per person – (Upcoming dates will be Published shortly)
- Private Guide (A group of 1-8 people) : Price 2,000 NIS (About 560$)
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Meeting point: Yehudiya Forest Nature Reserve, at 8:00 am.
- Equipment: Water (3 liters per person), closed hiking shoes (sandals, “crocks”, etc. will not be allowed), a hat, sunscreen, food for the day (packed well, protected from water), comfortable clothing for walking in water and on wet rocks, set of dry clothes after the trip – leave them in your car.
- The activity is insured, and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- Credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in Cash at the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can be made also by credit card.
- Entrance fee to the Yehudiya national park is not included. (The entrance fee to the reserve: adult – 22 NIS , youth – 9 NIS to age 18).
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.