Amazing Rappelling experience with spectacular views on the Galilee and Mediterranean Sea
The “Keshet” (Arch) cave is not really a cave. It’s a huge rock arch located in the western Galilee. The rappelling is 10 mm on side of the arch and after that 30 meters totally in the air surrounded by the views.
- Location: Western Galilee. Near Rosh a Nikra and Betzet beach that can be combined to fill up a fantastic day out.
- Rappelling: Leaning off the edge of the cliff and sailing down to the bottom using ropes.
- Level: No experience necessary. (But of interest also to advanced rappellers)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Dates: Private tours every day.
- Meeting Point: Keshet Cave Parking.
Any Questions: Contact us at email@example.com
- Private Tour (A group of 1-10 persons) : Price 2,000 NIS (About 580$) per group.
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Equipment: Water, closed shoes (sandals, “crocks”, etc. will not be allowed), a hat, sunscreen, food for the day, comfortable clothing
- The activity is insured and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- A credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in cash on the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can also be made by credit card.
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.