A full day of adventure that includes all 3 activities: Via Ferrata + Rappelling + Rock Climbing.
Via Ferrata: A unique activity using special equipment to climb with cables, rungs, and metal handles following an already built-in climbing course on the face of the cliff.
- Location: At the top of the Ramim Cliff above Kiryat Shemona in northern Israel. Super breathtaking views including the Hula valley, Mount Hermon, The Golan heights, all the way towards the Lebanon mountains.
- Via Ferrata: A unique activity using special equipment to climb with cables, rungs, and metal handles following an already built-in climbing course on the face of the cliff.
- Rappelling: Leaning off the edge of the cliff and sailing down to the bottom using ropes.
- Rock Climbing: Real Rock Climbing with the safety of the ropes and harness. With all levels to choose from, for the beginner to the advanced.
- Level: No experience necessary.
- Duration: 11:00 – 15:00
- Dates: Regular group tours every Saturday. Private tours – every day.
- Meeting Point: Near Kibbutz Manara.
Any Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Group Tours: 250 NIS (About 70$) per person – (Generally, Every Saturday. Check the full list of dates on the booking form below).
- Private Tour (A group of 1-9 persons) : Price 1,800 NIS (About 505$) per group up to 6 personas. 2,000 NIS for 7-9) persons (Every day)
- No previous experience with rappelling is required! Our professional guides will teach you how to rappel on-the-go.
- Minimum age: 8 Years.
- Equipment: Water, closed hiking shoes (sandals, “crocks”, etc. will not be allowed), a hat, sunscreen, food for the day, comfortable clothing
- The activity is insured and organized by qualified instructors.
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
- A credit card number will be taken for security.
- Payment in cash on the day of the trip.
- Payment of 500 NIS or more can also be made by credit card.
- Cancellation fee up to 8 days before the trip: 30NIS per person. Cancellation fee up to 5 days before the trip: 50%. Cancellation within 48 hours from the beginning of the trip will be charged for the full price.