By booking and paying for an Inn to Inn hike, you acknowledge that you are enrolling in an active hiking tour and accept the Terms and Conditions as stated below. You acknowledge that you:
- General: Understand what self-guided travel involves and agree that you are capable of handling navigation and being responsible for your own use of time during the tour and comfortable with the independent aspect of traveling without a guide.
- Booking: A booking is not accepted until:
– we acknowledge receipt of your payment.
– You have accepted these terms and conditions.
– “Israel by Foot” has issued a confirmation.
- Cancellations: Tour cancellations must be made in writing and go into effect only on the day we receive the cancellation. The following cancellation terms apply:
– 10% payment at the moment of booking.
– 90% payment 30 days prior to the trip.
– 10% handling and booking fees are non-refundable.
– 75% refund with cancellation up to 30 days
– 50% refund with cancellation up to 14 days
– 25% refund with cancellation up to 7 days
– no refund for cancellations 7 to 0 days, or up to our consideration.
We can refund in Israeli Shekels only. Credit card payments will be refunded by credit card. Bank transfers will be refunded by PayPal.
- Insurance: By booking an Inn to Inn hike with “Israel by Foot”, you acknowledge that you have made your own arrangements for adequate insurance with a reputable insurer to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, hospital expenses, cost of medicine, rescue expense (Including airborne rescue), repatriation expenses, loss or damage of luggage and belongings, and any expenses associated with cancellation or delay. You are responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings. In case of illness, all medical fees including hospitalization, ambulance, medication, doctors fees, and repatriation costs are the sole responsibility of the client and “Israel by Foot” shall not be liable for any such expenses or to refund tour costs or reschedule tour reservations.
- Fitness: By booking an Inn to Inn hike with “Israel by Foot”, you affirm that you and all participants are in good health, capable of navigating independently by map and GPS application, physically and mentally capable of engaging in the activity you are booking, and have no known medical issues that would prevent or complicate participation in the activity.
- Weather: We accept no liability and pay no compensation when a booking is affected by weather conditions. In case of rain, extreme heat or any other weather conditions that affect the safety and/or enjoyment from the hike. It is your sole responsibility to asses the weather conditions and to decide if to engage it in the hike.
- Change of plans: In case you choose not to follow the pre-booked itinerary due to weather conditions or any other reason, We will make an effort to offer you an alternative plan that suites the situation. Such a change in the plan may involve additional costs. We accept no liability and pay no compensation in such cases.
- Solo Hiking: We do not recommend solo hiking. It is recommended to always hike at least with an additional one person! You agree and understand that when you choose to enroll in an “Inn to Inn” hike as a solo hiker, you take full responsibility for the additional risk involved due to the fact that you are hiking solo.
- Force Majeure: We accept no liability and pay no compensation when a booking is affected by ‘force majeure’ or Act of God. “Force majeure’ is defined as any event that is beyond our control, which we could not foresee, prevent or avoid, including but not limited to war, threat of war, natural disaster (including flood, earthquake, storm) explosion, sabotage, invasion, terrorist activity, strike, labor dispute, government action, embargo, fire, technical problem with transportation and, without limiting the foregoing, any and all other events beyond our control.
- Law: In the case of any dispute, conflict or legal proceeding, the law of Israel applies.
- Information: The information on the hikes is correct to the best of our knowledge, belief, and understanding. We accept no liability for any inaccuracy in the information produced. We reserve the right to alter information without notice.
- Condition: “Israel by Foot” cannot be held responsible for the conditions of trails, roads, footpaths or any other routes included on the tour. These surfaces are maintained by third parties over which we have no control. At all times you participate in the tour at your own risk and we accept no liability for death, injury, or illness or associated expenses.
- Trail Resources: Maps, GPS files and route directions provided are for guidance only. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies of the materials you will receive which to the best of our knowledge, understanding, and belief were correct at the time of publishing.
- Accommodations: “Israel by Foot” selects accommodations based on their comfort, location, friendliness, and character, and are subject to availability. If the accommodation described is not available, we will provide an alternative with the same standard of comfort (When possible).
- Phone Support: Upon arrival, you will be presented with the phone number of a local English-speaking contact person available to you in case of an emergency. Reasons to call include: minor injury or illness (serious injuries must first be reported to emergency medical services), problems with services provided (such as luggage transfer, taxi transfer, etc.) missed transportation connections, or the need to schedule additional services such as further transfers or accommodations. Do not call the emergency contact for basic navigation problems– utilize the included maps, GPS files, and common sense to find your way. This service is only available during daylight walking hours. Accommodations staff are available for other non-emergency matters outside of these hours during reasonable times. We are not an emergency service. We will always try to answer and solve any issue ASAP. Initial response time to your calls is up to 4 hours during daylight hours. Duration for a final resolution of an issue is unknown and depends on the nature of the situation.
- Transportation: Any additional transportation you desire that is not specifically included in the tour package is at your own expense (such as a taxi or bus to accommodations in case of fatigue).
- Travel Documents: You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas and travel permissions, and for obtaining a passport valid for at least six months beyond your arrival date.
- Traveler responsibility: Your additional responsibilities as a traveler include, but are not limited to, adhering to local laws, respecting culture and customs, assessing your own abilities, respecting fellow travelers.
- Privacy: All information provided in a booking will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed or sold to other companies for any purpose other than what is needed to secure travel arrangements with suppliers.